31ST MEU 3' X 5' DOUBLE SIDED FLAG
Fly it proudly from your front porch, adorn the wall of your in-home office, or take it on a hike in your silkies as you reminisce of times past spent with the 31st Marine Expeditionary Unit. This custom flag will definitely let others know who you are and where you come from. A great conversation piece as well as a wonderful reminder of your time in service as a United States Marine or FMF Corpsman.
- 3' X 5' (3 feet height by 5 feet width)
- Weather Resistant Polyester
- Fade Resistant UV Dye (processed)
- Reads correct on both sides
- Heavy Duty Grommets
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Double stitching on all edges
- 4 rows of lock stitching on the fly end
- Not suitable for super windy areas or extreme heat/cold climates
Prior to purchasing, please read the following:
1) Flags should be purchased separately from all other items in your cart as they ship from a different location.
2) No refunds or exchanges on flags. If we sent you the wrong flag, we'll make it right by sending you another one at our expense. If you changed your mind after we printed and shipped it, then that's on you. If you cut the flag when opening the packaging, don't ask for a refund or a new flag. Our flags are inspected for quality prior to shipping. We've got no time for games. Integrity rules the day.
3) Colors might slightly vary than what appears here.
4) Production time can be anywhere from 10 to 30 business days depending on the season and the current work load. We'll let you know via email if there will be any huge delays.
5) Shipping takes around 10 business days after production is complete. There are no express shipping options available. This product is P.O.D.product - Print On Demand. One order, one print. If you choose faster shipping, it won't increase the production time and we will not refund the extra shipping.
Do not fly this 31ST MEU 3'X5' FLAG from your Active-Duty/Reserve VEHICLE or display in any unauthorized area of military installations without permission from your command. Doing so might be a punishable offense under the UCMJ and could lead to NJP proceedings or even a court martial of which may result in you being kicked out of the United States Marine Corps.