TANKER REPUBLIC DOUBLE-SIDED 3' X 5' INDOOR OUTDOOR FLAG
TANKER REPUBLIC DOUBLE SIDED 3' X 5' INDOOR OUTDOOR FLAG - $49.99 + SHIPPING
Fly it proudly from your front porch, adorn the wall of your in-home office, or take it on a hike in your silkies as you reminisce of times past spent with any of the Tank Battalions. Either way, this custom flag will definitely let others know who you are and where you come from. A great conversation piece as well as a wonderful reminder of your time in service as a United States Marine or FMF Corpsman.
About the flag:
- 3' X 5' (3 feet height by 5 feet width)
- Custom TANKER Design
- White background
- Weather Resistant Polyester
- Fade Resistant UV Dye (processed)
- Reads correct on both sides
- Heavy Duty Grommets
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Double stitching on all edges
- 4 rows of lock stitching on the fly end
- Not suitable for super windy areas or extreme heat/cold climates
Prior to purchasing, please read the following:
1) This is a PRINT on DEMAND product - similar to PRE-ORDER. When you pay for this custom double sided flag, you are requesting us to have one made for you. We do not keep these in stock.
2) Production time can be anywhere from 10 business days up to 30 business days.
3) Shipping takes about 10 business days AFTER the custom flag is produced.
4) Total time from time of sale to time of delivery can be anywhere from 20-40 business days.
5) Flags should be purchased separately from all other items in your cart as they ship from a different location.
6) No refunds or exchanges on custom double sided TANKER flags. If you ordered this flag, we will have it made and shipped to you. We will not refund it or give in store credit if you changed your mind. If the flag is damaged during shipping, you'll have to talk to the shipping company and file a claim with them first. If the flag print is poor, please send us proof via email.
7) Photos are for reference only. Colors maybe slightly different than what appear on the website.
Do not fly this CUSTOM 3'X5' FLAG from your Active-Duty/Reserve VEHICLE or display in any unauthorized area of military installations without permission from your command. Doing so might be a punishable offense under the UCMJ and could lead to NJP proceedings or even a court martial of which may result in you being kicked out of the United States Marine Corps.